- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
let me make jokes about jacking off in peace
ok “kill-whitepeople” as long as you stop being a reverse racist. ^___^ also your gay
"your gay" nice grammar there pal. if i’m gay why do i have 50 girlfriends? fuck you
Oh hello, im sorry to intrude but “gay” means happy or colourful. “reverse racist” isn’t a thing. Its just racist. And 50? That’s a little irrational and probably over-exaggerated. That is all. Good day.
*20 years later*
- My kid : hey mom what did you do when you were young?
- Me: obsessed over bands
- Husband: mostly my band